Franklands offers Insurance for Surveyors

Professional Indemnity Insurance For Commercial Surveyors

As a commercial surveyor, you’ll be aware that the commercial property sector has become increasingly compensation-aware and litigation–minded, especially since the property downturn.

This has made commercial surveyors much more aware of the value of professional indemnity insurance in protecting your practice from claims, warranted or otherwise.

Appropriate professional indemnity insurance, arranged by an industry specialist broker, means you are covered for the various types of claims that arise.

We already act for hundreds of surveyor clients nationwide and have built strong relationships and reputations with insurers. This enables us to secure the most suitable deal for our clients, irrespective of where we are in the insurance cycle.

Five great reasons to choose us...

Strong insurer relationships

Act for hundreds of surveying firms across UK

Surveyor industry specialists

Friendly professional service

30 years experience

Get a quote

Insurance Cover Tailored for Your Needs

Professional Indemnity Insurance allows you to defend yourself against any claim that there is a problem related to work you completed for a client. Find out more about Professional Indemnity Insurance.

Run off cover for professional indemnity is needed for protection against claims made against surveyors who are no longer in practice. Find out more about run off cover.

Minimum requirements for insurance coverage for surveyors are set down by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors. Find out about RICS Approved Insurance.

Rated Insurance providers are those whose financial solvency has been investigated and graded by a credit rating agency. Find out why your cover should be with a rated provider.

Professional and efficient. Always very helpful and obliging.

Calder Colborne & Dixon Ltd

Request a quote

Complete our simple online form and get a quote for your PI insurance

Request a quote

Arrange a callback

Need to speak to a specialist? Leave your details and we'll call you back

Call me back